Nagpur is not only a place of Juicy Oranges but come as a one of the most visited tourist place. Many Tourists come all around the world to experience the beauty of this place which holds incredible hill station, trekking post and wildlife sanctuaries. This lovely city location in the state of Maharashtra and when it’s asked aboutorange city the name of Nagpur comes first at the fingertips of the visitors. Nagpur is also for having a number of renowned education institutes, colleges and universities. Apart from it, it’s widelyknown as a political centre of Maharashtra. If you are all set to visit Nagpur, don’t skiptheseplaces Dhamma Chakra Stupa(Deekshabhoomi), Japanese Rose Garden, Pench National Park, Sri Balaji and Sri Kartikeya Temple, Tadoba National Park etc. Apart from there are many which come in the list of must watch and we are going to elaborate here. Would not you to know about it. If yes!!! Then check out these places have a look.
Famous Place Which You Must Visit :-
- Adasa :- It’s a small village which serves a wide collection of ancient and stunning temples which will leave you speechless by its enormousbeauty. This temple’s locations is 45 km from Nagpur. You must visit it if you have a true inclination towards these temples.
- Khekranala :- It comes in the list of must watch due tohaving incredible greenery. It attracts a number of people because of having its peaceful nature. If you wish to spend some time with yourself. Go along with this place.
- Markanda :- Visiting Markanda can turn your visit into not-to-forgotten visit as it’s blessed by 24 temples . if you have not visited the temple Khajuraho then you must head this place as it resemble the temple of Khajuraho.
- Dhapewada : do you wish to get embark on the journey of having fun by getting indulged in water sport. If yes!!! Then, head to Dhapewada as it offers you a variety of water sport game. You can go here with your family to spend a quality time with them.
- Ramtek :- Ram Temple is old more than 600 years. It’s oozed with great carving on this walls. This temple situates 50 km away from Nagpur. It’s widely known as a place visited by Rama, Sita and Laxman. That’s why it’s has great value in the heart of the devotees of Rama, Sita and Laxman. Magdhoot written by Kalidas took this place.
Best Time To Visit Nagpur :-
The best time to make stroll to Nagpur gets start from October to February. And right now, it’s great time to make plan to visit the city of Orange. During October to February, weather remains cool and pleasant and great experience to your journey.
So, what are you waiting for? You have not visited this city before then you must go to visit it. It will add a great memory to you. Visiting Nagpur means get relaxed. It will help you to become stress free.