Barmer located in Rajasthan and known as the second largest district Rajasthan. Do you anything about its history? No!!! Don’t worry we are here to tell you. Let’s Check Out.Barmer is a place having a lot of fort, lovely places and royal lifestyle. It got this name from its founder whose name was Bahado Rao Parmar. If you turn the page of history, you will come across that it was established in the late 13th century. And from that it has been known as Barmer. If you are not aware with this city then it’s time to get ready to go along with us as we are going to cite all about this lovely place. Would not you love to read all about this place? If nodded YES then have a look.
most famous 3 PalacesWHich You Must Visit in this CITY:- If you have made your mind to make a trip to this city then we are going to cite some essential information. Take a look the places which you must visit.
- Juna Jain Temple: – It will leave you speechless by its beautiful structure. It’s situated on the rocky hill. It is established around 15 sq. km.
- Kiradu Temples: – if you are one of them love to go along with spirituality then must make a visit to Kiradu Temple. It’s quite beautiful and will leave you speechless. Be its wall, façade or roof, everything is just outstanding. It was built in the 11 century.
- Barmer Fort: -Don’t forget to make a stroll here. It’s the best place to check the sophisticatedarchitecture. It’s also known as Gadh Siwana. And the entry fees is reasonable.
Going to BArmer, Don’t Forget thest Things To DO:-In this section, we are going to elaborate the lovely things which you must not slip from your mind.
- Make a Stroll to the Local Shopping MARKET: -Local market is pretty much beautiful and will take you to another world. You can purchase here handcraft jewellery.
- MUST add Dance And Must To Your TRIP: -Your visit is incomplete if you are not going to add dance or Music in your journey. To entertain the tourist, a number of cultural program is organised here. And you must not skip them.
- And What’s About Camel RIDING: -Camel riding is another attraction which is quite famous among the tourists.
WHat is the Best time to visit:-
- Well you have got all answer of your confusion but may be contemplating that which month will be right to choose if wish to visit Barmer. No need to go anywhere as we are informing you that you can make your trip in Feb, March, October, November and December. It’s the best time to visit Barmer.
This lovely place is well connected to Train, Road and Air. It up to you choose which way you wish to choose as per your convenience. So, what are you waiting for? Pull up your sleeves and get embark on this adventurous journey.