Traveling is the best thing in life. Where you meet new people, new culture and experience the best of world. But, is it really good every time? I say, no, it is not. When you are unprepared then anything could seem to go out of fun. And travelling is a thing which wants you fully prepared.
Here are tips which one should follow before and while travelling-
- Be patient - Many at times it happens when things don’t go in your way and this time wants you to be patient and search for alternate. Being angry wouldn’t take you anywhere, so have patience and look for the best.
- Don’t be serious- There are people who lose their temper easily and then cover the area with a “red face”. Remaining angry won’t help you, it will just spoil your mood and time which will never come back. Try to enjoy every bit of it and even if you feel like busting out try to look for the things, which can calm you. Look around, you’ll surely get something to laugh at.
- Always carry extra cash- Never rely on ATM’s because you never know when they will run out of shortage. And if you carry some extra cash then you can go to other nearby place and can use ATMs. Leaving your pocket empty is not a good idea; always have sufficient amount in your wallet.
- Interact- It will be highly boring if you are going somewhere and not interacting with anyone and straight way coming back to residence. Where ever you go, whichever place you choose always interact with the local people because they can tell you a lot more about that place which your guide books cannot. Don’t be confined within your religion. If you out then know other cultures too and make some memories.
- Carry a hat- Maybe it is not hot in your city but maybe the place where you are going has hot season. So, it is always recommended to carry a hat or scarf to cover up your face.
- Have a copy of every document- You should carry a copy of every important document with yourself because if your luggage gets stolen then at least you should have documents to save you from government or from making things more complicated. Document involves; driving licence, passport, visa, id etc.
- Enjoy local food- Don’t afraid to try new food. Maybe it won’t suit your stomach but carry some medicine to sooth the irritation in your stomach because you don’t know when you are going to have that taste again. Ask the local people for the speciality and try it, maybe you’ll like it.
- Carry less luggage- At times it happens when you don’t find any conveyance and at that time you have to care your own stuff and if your bags are too heavy to carry then it will eventually going to trouble you. And don’t hesitate to take help. It doesn’t mean to believe everyone you meet but if it becomes impossible for you to handle then ask for help!