VACATION! The term itself sounds good but LUXURIOUS VACATION sounds The Best. Taking break from your daily hectic life is important.
Are you one of them who kill a lot of time in thinking where to go this summer or winter? So, let me drop some light on one more thing which will make your vacation even more special.
There are so many people who thought of going for a lavish outing and there are even some who spend years in savings for just one royal visit. Always remember, not only the places you desire to go matters, what matters equally are the places you stay at. If you spending a lot of money on your tour then don’t you want the staying places to be equally rocking?
Here isa list of some hottest and most expensiveresorts and villas all over the world which will force you to visit them.
Aurelio Hotel & Chalet Lech, Austria
• Forget and lost yourself in the beauty of Arlberg region
• Best known to spend summers
• Beautifully decorated with the concept behind to make you feel more like home
• Provides 24×7 service
• A lot of sports facilities are provided.
• You can even order anything out of the menu and the staff the will be at your service
Charges: Vary according to seasons and festivals.
Four Seasons, George V, Paris
• This hotel redefines luxury in the ‘City of Light’
• Offers 244 luxurious guest rooms
• Has exotic spa rooms and services
• Not only available for vacations, you can also have customized events and wedding
• Has a variety of rooms from deluxe rooms to presidential suite.
Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, Montana Hideaway
• Designed for adult travellers
• As it is situated at height, it increases the beauty of the location
• Beautifully designed to sooth your eyes
• Here you can actually enjoy contemporary cuisines with world’s finest wines
Charges: As per the packages you choose
– Romantic Getaways
– Culinary Getaways
– Montana Adventures
Zephyr Palace, Costa Rica, Central Pacific
• Located at the top of a hill
• Outstanding mansion with an amazing sunset view
• Surrounded by tropical forest
• Completely inspired by mythological Greek god of the west wind, Zephyros
• Has seven thematic luxurious suites
• Also available for special events
Casa El Destino, Punta Mita, Mexico
• It is a private gated resort
• Offers high-end infrastructure and world class facilities
• Gives a beautiful view of the ocean, The Bay
• Has 7 rooms. So, you really need to go for booking
• Facility of guiding, which will make you feel like a local
Isla de saFerradura, Spain
• One of the celebrities destination
• One of the costly private islands
• Has a breath-taking view
• Best time of year to visit is from May-Oct
Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
• Completely owned by Richard Branson, chairman of the Virgin Group
• This island has been called “the ultimate private island”.
• Has an exceptionally beautiful view of turquoise water and sand
• Spot of vacations for many celebrities and Google co-founder married his girlfriend on this beautiful Island.