India is undoubtedly a colourful country which has beauty, and culture altogether, and id still in harmony. People of India are said to have a friendly nature that leaves an everlasting impression on the minds of visitors. Okay, before moving onto what India has, first let us make a jest of what we need and how we want that place to be so that we can spend our expensive and hardly earned money to visit that place?
- Heritage and interesting history associated with them
India has lots of heritage sites and mind-blowing history associated with them, which gives a complete panoramic view of India’s history and culture. Some of the heritage sites of India are:
- Taj Mahal: Who does not know about Taj Mahal? Love is something which is an important part of our lives and the history and flawless architectural creation of Taj Mahal is irresistible. Once you will know about Taj Mahal, you will come here for sure.
- Agra Fort: It is actually a city which includes or encloses many palaces, audience halls, and two mosques. What makes it stand out from others is its architecture, which is a blend of Hindu and Mughal culture. The beautiful blend of religions has made this place worth visiting.
- Konarak Sun Temple: This temple is a shining example of temple architecture. Once you will visit this place then you will realise why it is called so? The architecture is not only done to enhance the beauty but each and every figure present over its walls has a meaning and to understand that you need to come here.
- Fatehpur Sikri: It is another monument which is a blend of more than two religions, which are blend of Hindu, Persian, and Indo-Muslim traditions. It is amongst well-preserved heritages of India.
- Opportunity to look at the wildlife:
India has wonders of wild India, where you can see the animals and species which can only be found here. Some of the renowned national parks and wildlife sanctuary, which are known to reserve these species, which are also regarded as world’s heritage sites are also present in India and some of them are:
- The Kaziranga National Park: The Kaziranga National Park is regarded as a heaven for wildlife because it has world’s largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses as well as many other mammals like tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds too, which are when combined makes it one of the tourists most attracted places.
- Sunderbans National Park: Sunderban’s National Park is mainly a tiger reserve which also abound other forms of wildlife like, marine life and reptiles too. As,Sunderbans includes rare species so it is also a heaven for birdwatchers, which makes it one of the most popular National Parks in India.
- Manas wildlife Sanctuary: The Manas wildlife sanctuary has been selected as a world’s heritage because of its rich biodiversity which provides critical and viable habitats for rare and endangered species, including the tiger, greater one-hornedrhino, swamp deer, pygmy hog, and Bengal florican. All this made this sanctuary most popular in today’s date when it comes to wildlife destinations.
- View of paradise of trees and animals:
In recent years forests have also been in demand when it comes to travelling. The people that are animal lovers prefer to visit forests rather than zoos. Some of the most famous forests in India are:
- Hanumasagara Reserve Forest
- Begur Reserve Forest
- Attappadi Reserve Forest
- Baikunthapur Forest
- Other than these, India has beautiful water destinations and is also a place for ice sports. In Shimla, as it is a best place in winters for ice sports, which ultimately attracts tourists to visit this place. Because of the near-water areas, water sports are also very famous. Goa beaches are known for their beauty, and you can easily find thousands of people visiting this place daily.
These are few things which we want for planning a vacation, and India is the best country where you can experience all of them at the most feasible price which are hardly offered by any other country.